This event is now full. Please contact Munira to be placed on a waitlist.
In this event, Munira and Sharon guide you through powerful healing practices to help you nourish and balance your body, mind and spirit.
Support and nurture yourself through Qigong moving meditation, followed by a sound immersion with healing vibrations from chanting, Tibetan bowls, crystal bowls, chimes and tuning forks.
What to have ready:
- Water bottle
- Blanket, yoga mat and pillows if you wish to lay down during the Sound Bath
Benefits of Qigong and Sound Vibration:
- Nourishes and balances the heart and cardiovascular system
- Restores health, well being and balance throughout the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Calms the nervous system, reduces stress symptoms and promotes deep relaxation
- Improves circulation and lymphatic flow
- Increases energy vitality, clarity, creativity and intuition
- Reconnects body, mind and spirit
- Promotes deep, restful sleep
About the facilitators
Sharon Carne, B.Mus. M.F.A
Sharon Carne is a best-selling author, international speaker, master sound healer, publisher, recording artist and founder of Sound Wellness and the Sound Wellness Institute, she offers competency training on sound healing for holistic practitioners and wellness programs for the workplace.
Munira Jiwa BScPT ( Physical Therapy), Spring Forest Qigong Master Teacher, Instructor and Healer
is a “Spreader of Qi~Joy” at her Calgary, Alberta, Canada based business for Health and Qigong Energy Balancing and Coaching.
Munira experienced a heart opening and complete transformation from chronic pain and other health issues after being introduced to Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ) in 2006.
Munira loves to share this simple and powerful self healing, meditative practice with all those looking to invest in their health and well being.
You can check out Munira's classes and trainings at www.munirajiwa.ca