This product is the recordings of A Qigong-Inspired Workshop to help you strengthen your bones and enhance your vitality through Qigong, Nutrition, and Acupressure
from a live event broadcast Friday January 13, 2023
Presented by Qigong Master Munira Jiwa and Certified Spring Forest Instructor Sue CritesPurchase the Recordings - $30 USD
This workshop is for you if you:
- would like to strengthen your bones and prevent bone loss
- heal broken bones
- strengthen your vitality
- support your kidney system
- activate your healing potential
- love connecting with like-minded people
- want to gain energy and feel better overall
Low bone density and deterioration of bone tissue can lead to increased risk of fractures. Qigong, nutrition and exercise can play a significant role in keeping bones healthy.
Emotions also play a role in how you feel, which in turn affects your physical body and overall health. This workshop will provide you with practical tools to help you to strengthen your bones, balance your emotions and empower you to take charge of your health!
True health is about addressing the whole being; it is important to not only address your bones, but also the emotional and spiritual aspects of your kidney system, which governs your bones.
What you get in the recordings...2 x videos:
Part 1. 1 hour 45 minutes
- Bone issues & alkalinity
- Kidney System
- Water Element
- Message Water
- Gratitude Meditation (time stamp - 42:50)
- Acupressure (time stamp 1:32:47)
Part 2. 1 hour 9 minutes
- Lower Dantian
- Energy Breathing
- Qigong Movements & Practice (time stamp 33:50)
Also included is a downloadable copy of the Love Your Bones Handbook that accompanies the lessons.
* No previous Qigong experience is necessary to benefit from this workshop. All are welcome.
Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich, Edmonton and currently resides in Calgary
- Loves the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Has hosted Master Chunyi Lin in several qigong workshops in Calgary and Banff since 2012.
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)