- get angry frequently or feel extremes of emotions?
- experience muscle cramps?
- have high blood pressure
- have hormonal issues?
- have feelings of anxiousness?
- have high cholesterol?
- have thyroid issues?
- have heart issues?
If you answered yes to any of of the above, your heart energy system may need some support!
In the summer, the heart system is the organ on duty and is helping to circulate your blood and lymph, support your hormones, thyroid, and small intestine, and stay emotionally balanced. The heart is also responsible for wisdom and spiritual transformation. It may or may not be summer where you are, but no matter what the season, your heart is working hard and will benefit from your love!
In this qigong-inspired workshop, we will share empowering practices and exercises you can incorporate into your life to help support your heart and balance many of the issues listed above.
True health is about addressing the whole being; it is important to not only address your physical heart and related tissues, but also the emotional and spiritual aspects of your heart. You do not need any qigong experience in order to participate or receive the benefits.
In this workshop, we will be giving you simple but powerful tools to support your heart in its vital role. This will help you balance many of the symptoms listed above and also help you with wisdom and spiritual growth.
We will encourage you to engage in these healing practices and we will provide support and accountability to help keep you on track.
Topics we will include:
- What is the role of the heart?
- Signs of heart imbalance
- The heart and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Heart-loving foods and recipes
- Tracing of the Heart and Small Intestine meridians (energy channels)
- Spring Forest Qigong movements to support the heart
- Acupressure exercises
- Journaling to support the emotional and spiritual aspects of the heart
- Demonstration of Spring Forest Qigong healing technique to clear blockages from heart
* No previous Qigong experience is necessary to attend this workshop. All are welcome.
Love Your Heart
July 18, 10 AM - 12:30 PM MDT &
July 25th, 10 AM - 11:30 AM MDT
All classes are delivered online via Zoom.
Investment: $87 USD
Class replays available for 100 days following the workshop.
** No refunds within 14 days of the event. More than 14-21 days receive 50% refund.Register Now
Your Healing Wisdom Instructors
Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Played ball hockey, soccer and foosball
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich and currently in Calgary
- I love the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Hosted Master Lin in Calgary and Banff for 6 workshops since 2012.
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)
- When not teaching workshops, splitting wood or baling hay you can find me taking millions of photos of my inspiring surroundings!