Love your Joints
A full recording of the Qigong-Inspired Workshop on Joint Health!
(This workshop took place on September 16, 2022
Purchase the video recording and downloadable handouts now
Presented by Munira Jiwa and Sue Crites)
- experience joint pain or reduced range of movement?
- have arthritis?
- have trouble digesting certain foods?
- tend to worry or suffer from overthinking?
- feel ungrounded?
- love connecting to like-minded people?
- wish to become more present in your day-to-day life?
- want to feel better overall?
If you answered yes to any of of the above, you will benefit from the recording of this workshop!
In the late-summer, the stomach system is on duty which governs the joints and muscles.
There are practical tools you can access on a daily basis to relieve joint pain, prevent joint degeneration, and move easier.
Emotions also play a role in how you feel, which in turn affects your physical body.
This workshop will help to support your joints and balance your emotions, giving you the inspiration and motivation to take charge of your health!
In this qigong-inspired workshop, we will share empowering practises and exercises you can incorporate into your life to help support your joints and balance many of the issues listed above.
True health is about addressing the whole being; it is important to not only address your joints and related tissues, but also the emotional and spiritual aspects of your joint system, including your relationship to self and others.
You do not need any qigong experience in order to participate o receive the benefits!
Topics covered include:
- The organ system that supports joint health
- How to balance this organ system
- How to ground your energy
- Foods to support the joints
- Tracing of the meridians (energy channels) that govern the joint system
- Qigong movements to support the joints
- Acupressure exercises and routines
- Journaling to support healing and emotions
- Feng Shui and how clutter impacts your health
- Sharing a Spring Forest Qigong self-healing technique to help clear blockages in the joints
* No previous Qigong experience is necessary to get benefit from this workshop recording. All are welcome.
What's in the videos?
Part 1: Love Your Joints; 1 hour
- Connecting to Peace
- Message Water
- Seven Steps Practice (12 minute mark)
- Causes of Joint Pain
- Qigong and Joints Research
- Earth Element
- Emotions and Labelling
- Anxiety relief
- Food is Qi
- Meridian and Acupressure (58 minute mark)
Part 2: The Energy of Clutter (1 hour)
- Feng Shui front door
- EMF's in Bedroom
- Target Breathing (25:30 mark)
- Message Healing
Part 3: Mindful Movement Qigong Practice; 32 minutes
What you get with your purchase:
- a downloadable copy of the Love Your Joints handbook including exercises, information, recipes, checklists
- 2 hours and 50 minutes of video recordings
- unlimited access (no expiry) to the videos
Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Played ball hockey, soccer and foosball
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich and currently in Calgary
- I love the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Hosted Master Lin in Calgary and Banff for 6 workshops since 2012.
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)
- When not teaching workshops, splitting wood or baling hay you can find me taking millions of photos of my inspiring surroundings!