Love your Lungs
This is the recordings from the Qigong-Inspired Workshop to help you breathe easier and support your immune system
Presented by Qigong Master Munira Jiwa and Certified Spring Forest Instructor Sue Crites
The workshop took place on December 2, 2022, and includes a bonus session on December 9th.Purchase the Recordings Now - $77 USD
This workshop is for you if you:
- want to strengthen your immune system
- believe in the prevention of illness
- have lung or sinus issues
- have long COVID
- want to protect yourself from viruses
- want to learn how to support your lungs
- love connecting with like-minded people
- wish to become more present in your day-to-day life
- want to gain energy and feel better overall
In the season of autumn, the Metal Element is on duty which governs the lungs, sinuses and immune system.
This workshop will provide you with practical tools you can access on a daily basis to boost your immunity, strengthen your lungs, and feel empowered throughout the cold and flu seasons.
True health is about addressing the whole being; it is important to not only address your lungs, but also the emotional and spiritual aspects of your breathing system, including your relationship to yourself and others.
The recordings include 3 x videos:
Part 1 - 1 hr 10 mins
- Connecting to Breath, Intention and Community
- Why we get sick (West/East)
- Metal Element
- Factors affecting immunity
- Meridian Tracing and Acupressure (58 minute mark)
Part 2 - 1 hr 44 mins
- Energy Breathing
- Final practice with Qigong movement exercise and chanting
- Target Breathing (25:30 mark)
- Message Healing
Part 3 - 32 mins
- Mindful Movement Practice (6:35 mark)
- Wrap-up and Close
Also included is a 9-page Guidebook to accompany the videos
* No previous Qigong experience is necessary to benefit from this workshop. All are welcome.Purchase the Recordings Now
Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich, Edmonton and currently resides in Calgary
- Loves the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Has hosted Master Chunyi Lin in several qigong workshops in Calgary and Banff since 2012.
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)