Nourish Your Self
With Qigong movement meditation and a Sound Bath
Experience the benefits of Qigong and Sound Healing
This event took place on Friday March 19th.
Registration is closed but you may purchase the replay.Purchase the Recording / Replay - $30 USD
Join Munira and Janie as they guide you through powerful healing practices to help you nourish and balance your body, mind and spirit.
Support and nurture yourself through Qigong moving meditation, followed by a sound immersion with healing vibrations from Tibetan bowls, crystal bowls, chimes and tuning forks. Acupressure points for relaxation, energy, sleep and immune support are also activated.
What you get in the recording:
- 90 minute video/replay of the entire online session
- Qigong movement with Munira
- Sound bath with Tibetan Bowls, chimes, and tuning forks with Janie
- downloadable audio-only files for each section (Munira, Janie) to listen to offline for meditations
You may access the recordings as often as you like. There is no expiry or deadline.
After registering, you will be transferred to the replay page and you will receive an email with a link to the replay page.
What to have ready:
- Water bottle
- Blanket and pillows if you wish to lay down during the Sound Bath
- Headphones/ external speaker for the sound bath component is suggested
Benefits of Qigong and Sound Vibration:
- Nourishes and balances the heart and cardiovascular system
- Restores health, well being and balance throughout the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Calms the nervous system, reduces stress symptoms and promotes deep relaxation
- Improves circulation and lymphatic flow
- Increases energy vitality, clarity, creativity and intuition
- Reconnects body, mind and spirit
- Promotes deep, restful sleep
About the facilitators
Janie Keilwitz, RN,MN,BSN
is a sound healing practitioner and cardiac nurse with a masters degree in cardiovascular physiology. Her nursing experience encompasses coronary/intensive care and heart transplant unit nursing, cardiac rehabilitation and preventative cardiology. Janie worked with Mother Teresa in Calcutta, India and at the Himalayan Rescue Clinic located at 14,000 ft in Nepal, near Mt Everest. She is the owner of Sound Touch Healing Arts on Whidbey Island, in Washington State and blends principles of eastern and western medicine with healing aspects of sound to restore balance and well-being in the body.
Janie's website is www.soundtouchhealing.com
Munira Jiwa BScPT ( Physical Therapy), Spring Forest Qigong Master, Instructor and Healer
is a “Spreader of Qi~Joy” at her Calgary, Alberta, Canada based business for Health and Qigong Energy Balancing and Coaching. Munira experienced a heart opening and complete transformation from chronic pain and other health issues after being introduced to Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ) in 2006. Munira loves to share this simple and powerful self healing, meditative practice with all those looking to invest in their health and well being.