This purchase is for the recording of the live event that live event that took place on April 3rd, 2022.
IIn this event and recording, Munira and Janie guide you through powerful healing practices to help you nourish and balance your body, mind and spirit.
Support and nurture yourself through Qigong moving meditation, followed by a sound immersion with healing vibrations from Tibetan bowls, crystal bowls, chimes and tuning forks. Acupressure points for relaxation, energy, sleep and immune support are also activated.
- the video recording is 90 minutes in length and includes the following:
1. Welcome - Munira
2. Overview of Soundbath - Janie
- what is a Soundbath and what are the benefits?
3. Qigong Meditation - Munira
- explain what Qigong is
4. Soundbath by Janie
- featuring Tibetan and crystal bowls, tuning forks, and chimes
- Munira and Janie stayed online to answer questions and give people an opportunity to share experiences at the end of the session.
You will also get:
- downloadable audio-only files for each section (Munira, Janie) to listen to offline for meditations
What to have ready:
- Water bottle
- Blanket and pillows if you wish to lay down during the Sound Bath
- Headphones/ external speaker for the sound bath component is suggested
Benefits of Qigong and Sound Vibration:
- Nourishes and balances the heart and cardiovascular system
- Restores health, well being and balance throughout the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Calms the nervous system, reduces stress symptoms and promotes deep relaxation
- Improves circulation and lymphatic flow
- Increases energy vitality, clarity, creativity and intuition
- Reconnects body, mind and spirit
- Promotes deep, restful sleep
About the facilitators
Janie Keilwitz, RN,MN,BSN
Janie Keilwitz, RN, MN, BSN is a registered nurse with a master’s degree in cardiovascular physiology. Her nursing experience spans 40 years and ranges from Intensive/Coronary and Heart Transplant Unit nursing to Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and preventative cardiology.
Janie has practiced Acutonics® for over 15 years and beautifully blends principals of traditional western medicine, eastern medicine, and the healing aspects of sound to provide a profound healing experience.
Relax and enjoy soothing, sound vibrations as they help restore your body to its natural state of health and well-being.
Janie's website is www.soundtouchhealing.com
Munira Jiwa BScPT ( Physical Therapy), Spring Forest Qigong Master Teacher, Instructor and Healer
is a “Spreader of Qi~Joy” at her Calgary, Alberta, Canada based business for Health and Qigong Energy Balancing and Coaching.
Munira experienced a heart opening and complete transformation from chronic pain and other health issues after being introduced to Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ) in 2006.
Munira loves to share this simple and powerful self healing, meditative practice with all those looking to invest in their health and well being.
You can check out Munira's classes and trainings at www.munirajiwa.ca